Stress-Free Waterproofing Starts With Communication, Expectations, And Accountability.
We’ll Give You Solutions. Not The Runaround.
It’s both shocking and surprisingly common. We hear from Illinois homeowners all the time about waterproofing companies that come out to their home to talk about their project and then don’t follow through
Homeowners don’t hear from them again for weeks – and sometimes not at all.
Or they do get a quote… but it lacks professionalism or explanation.
We frequently hear about contractors being late for appointments… or missing them altogether.
We believe you deserve better. A lot better.
We’ve Designed Everdry Illinois For A Seamless, Stress-Free Experience Start To Finish
We don’t want customers, we want RAVING FANS. That’s why we’ve carefully thought through every aspect of your kitchen and bath remodeling experience.
Here is what you can expect in terms of service and professionalism:
- We will be on-time for your free design consultation and we will actually take the time that is needed to go over your project in detail.
- Every waterproofing project is assigned a specific foreman who specializes in overseeing that type of waterproofing project. And each project starts with a ‘Job Walk’ to make sure nothing is overlooked.
- When you call our office, you won’t be talking to a guy on his cell phone while he is driving his ‘office/truck.’ You’ll talk directly to a person trained to deliver the best possible customer service.
- When our representatives show up, it won’t be a surprise. We coordinate with you and clearly communicate when we will be on the job.
- Our installers will be neat, polite, and presentable…
- Communication will continue at a regular pace throughout your waterproofing project. You’ll talk with the foreman at least 2 or 3 times a day about progress, and more as needed.
- We’re licensed and properly insured. This should be a given for an Illinois waterproofing company, but it is not always the case.
- We will offer you our Life-Time Warranty that is easily transferrable to the next homeowner
- We’re A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau.
Would you like to discover more about what professional standards you should demand from any contractor you hire? Visit our website : https://everdryillinois.com/about-us/
Here’s the bottom line: you’re paying a company thousands of dollars for a waterproofing project. Don’t you deserve the most professional, stress-free, hassle-free experience possible? We think so.
Call us to get started with a free, no-obligation design consultation and quote.